1. Book a venue: Reserve the date, time, and location for your wedding and reception.
2. Choose a dress: Select a dress in your desired style and get measurements taken to order the perfect size.
3. Select other outfits: Shop for outfits for your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and honeymoon.
4. Make beauty appointments: Schedule a couple’s massage, a manicure, pedicure, hair styling, and make-up trial for your wedding day.
5. Arrange for transportation: Secure limos and/or cars for yourself, wedding party, and guests get to the ceremony safely.
6. Choose flowers and décor: Choose from a range of flower arrangements, ribbons, and other decorations to match your color scheme.
7. Plan your reception: Select a caterer and cake, coordinate music and entertainment, and select any additional props you may need.